A must-see presentation by an incredible mind and researcher: Fahrie Hassan
SPEAKER: Fahrie Hassan
Biography of Fahrie Hassan
Profession – Molecular Biologist.
- Masters of Science in Chemical Pathology (University of Cape Town. UCT).
- BSc Honours in Medical Biochemistry (UCT).
- BSc in Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry (UCT).
Specialist background: Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry, Enzymology, Immunology.
- Medical Natural Scientist in Departments of Chemical Pathology, University of Cape Town Medical School and Red Cross Children’s Hospital.
- Senior Lecturer in BTech Honours, Medical Genetics, Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
- Senior Principal Manager (Sub-Saharan Africa), Alliance Global.
- Principal Scientific Sales Manager, Scientific Associates.
- Scientific and Media Manager, South African Freeze Alliance on Genetic Engineering (SAfeAGE).
- Senior News Editor, Radio786 Radio Station.