Are You Tired of Being Chronically Sick or Always Feeling Stressed?
Every effect has a cause. So there must be one or more causes as to why you are always feeling stressed or have to take one or more chronic medications just to stay alive.
In this course you will discover what are the root causes of chronic stress and illness and acquire tools to deal with them. Chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, dementia, cancer, anxiety, depression and autoimmune diseases among others.
A Global Health Crisis
According to the results of a 23-year study which was published in the prestigious medical journal, The Lancet in 2013, 96% of the world’s 7 billion people is sick! The largest analysis of health trends around the world showed that only 4% of the global population was free from health problems in 2013. I’m sure you will agree that this is a shocking situation. However, even more shocking is that one third of the world’s sick people viz. 2.3 billion people suffer from five or more health problems each! And chronic or ongoing stress has a whole lot to do with this!
Not only do chronic illnesses severely diminish quality of life but financial wellbeing too. The cost of healthcare has been on an upward spiral for several decades now in most countries around the world. And there are no signs that this trend will reverse any time soon. Billions of people are now unable to afford decent healthcare any longer.
However the good news is that even though the relentlessly increasing cost of healthcare is unlikely to stop and reverse in the foreseeable future chronic stress and illness can be reversed. And prevented too if you are fortunate enough not to be suffering from them.
Participation in this course will help you:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of the root causes of chronic stress and illness
- Understand the important difference between acute (short-lived) and chronic (ongoing) stress
- Understand the difference between conscious and subconscious stress
- Learn what is required to reverse and prevent destructive chronic stress and illness
- Discover the dimensions of health and wellness and how to optimize them
- Plus you get cutting edge downloadable tools to alleviate stress and improve health and wellbeing!
Which means more money in your pocket too!